According to Oprah it takes a woman about 20 minutes to have an orgasm…
All I can say is, I feel bad for Oprah.
University of Florida psychology professor Laurie Mintz, PhD. Mintz writes that women take only four minutes to orgasm through masturbation on average, which was also found in Alfred Kinsey’s interviews and published in his 1953 book Sexual Behavior in the Human Female.
You read that right. It should only take about 4 minutes to make a woman orgasm. If she can cum on her own in a few minutes, then she can when she’s with a partner. All that matters are your skills and technique.
Do you want to learn the right moves to make a woman cum in minutes?
Our good friend, Jason Julius, has created the Female Orgasm Blueprint, a no-nonsense, step-by-step plan guide that explains it all.
How to Make a Woman Orgasm in 7 Minutes or Less
In the Female Orgasm Blueprint, Jason explains how to make a woman climax, A-to-Z, with sex tips and examples of orgasm techniques you can use right now.
In this exclusive video demonstration, you’ll discover exactly how to do it, plus:
- The 3 spots to touch her to give her a powerful, sheet-soaking release.
- How to tell if she’s faking it or if she’s having a real orgasm
- How to unlock the 11 different orgasms she can have
- The 10 best sex positions that will give her an orgasm
- How to train her to be more orgasmic, and want sex more often
- The most common female orgasm problems… and what to do about it
- 18 hidden signs that reveal if a woman is really “turned on.”
This is one of the best and most comprehensive guides to the female orgasm that I have found.
Caution. Once your woman experiences a night of orgasm after orgasm, she’s going to want you to work this magic on her every chance you get!